I found this interesting list while reading old magazines. It’s hard to let go on other things and I’m guilty of it. hehe..
- Fear of flaunting – in bed, at the office, on the dance floor. Be proud of what you’ve got!
- Any really sincere desire to sleep with a celebrity (ok fine.. but how about my Ben Barnes??!!)
- A job that drains your time, energy and joie de vivre in exchange for – what, exactly?
- Your “skinny” clothes that only fit after the stomach flu. (haha! no comment)
- Rage. It may (very occasionally) be justified, but it’s rarely worth being known as “that crazy lady in 2B”
- Any guy who doesn’t keep his word (oh! done this long time ago)
- That friend who always makes you feel worse about yourself instead of better (agree… those insecure envious friends..)
- The agony you relive when you think of that really embarrassing thing you did… a year ago.
- Your sex tape! (what?! not guilty… I don’t even have this.. LOL!)
from Glamour Magazine US January 2008 issue